It's time for a little hair talk ;)
How many times did I thought of cutting my hair short, but I just didn't have the courage. I know I would miss my long hair. Well if I ever do it I would probably need to stock up on some hair extensions ;) Even now when my hair is quite long I would like to put some extensions on just to make it ticker and healthier looking!!!
Exploring the world of hair extensions I didn't realize there were so many to choose from, and I don't mean just colors but type of extensions ;)
If you go to a site Human hair extensions you'll see what am I talking about!!! They have all types of hair extensions and wide range of color palette, also all hair is 100% human (Indian, Brazilian, Peruvian).
- First there are clip in/on hair extensions - these are the most popular ones, everyone likes its convenience to wear and take them off. You just clip them on and off. On this site they range from 15 inch to 28 inch with weight from 70 g to 160 g.
- Then there are tape hair extensions also know as skin weft hair extensions. They are invisible without seams and lay flat to your scalp. They are glued on and easily removed with hair glue remover. On this site they range from 16 inch to 24 inch.
- Hair weave or hair weft is also very popular especially among black women, it's 100% Indian Remy hair with length from 12 inch to 28 inch.
- Micro loop hair extensions are another type. They are great for those with thin hair that can't wear clip ons or those who want to grow their natural hair.
- Pre-bonded hair extensions come in U tip hair and I tip hair and for their application you need help from a hair dresser. It's much cheaper to buy them online then directly from a salon.
Hope I helped you a little bit to find what you are looking for in extensions. I know there are so many to choose from ;) I'm also leaving you a link to a video review of the clip on hair extensions from a lovely youtuber ;) since those are most popular ones these days.
Cheap hair extensions - site