Happy Sunday lovely readers!
Hope you are having a great weekend!
Today I'm presenting you my spring wish list from www.dresslink.com It's an online store that sells women's clothing, bags, shoes, accessories and much more. They have reasonable prices and most importantly they ship worldwide, well that is important for me cause not everyone ships to my country ;) I found so many pieces that I loved, but here are just a few favorites!!!
1. Black romper or jumpsuit. I'm so into rompers right now and I've seen so many denim ones that are bit more casual and this black one that I found is much more chic and it would go with anything!!!
2. Still into matching set trend. This time it's a crop top and a midi a line skirt combo, I just love the pattern on it it's so bold but being black and white it would go with so many things in my wardrobe if I'm to wear them separately.
3. Long light weight olive green spring coat!!! What more to say, it so easy to trow on over any easy breezy combo, it can be dressed up or down.
4. Fringes, fringes, I'm obsessed with them, on bags, shoes, tops ... you name it I want it ;) This black fringed bag is roomy and festival friendly!!!
5. Last but not least a bikini. Since summer is coming I had to put at least one bikini and floral one seemed like a great choice, fun and bright. I saw this high waisted one that caught my eye cause I'm all about high waist pieces right now.
Leaving you with all the links under every image to the products and their website if you would like to check some pieces and prices out!!! ;)
Talk to you on Monday!