We are finally getting closer to spring time!!! Yay who is exited!? I think this winter was just to long, I need some sun and some colors in my life 😉 So since Shein is having hot sale for the upcoming spring I'm sharing some trendy pieces that are gonna be IN for the spring!!!
1. Ripped denim jacket - I feel like this trend is always around, no matter the season just bit more or less distressed in bit darker or lighter material but definitely here to stay whole spring too! Love the oversize fit that's trendy with all jackets not only denim ones and you can trow them on over literally anything.
2. Faux fur - You how we all lived in faux fur jackets and coats during winter time well it's not time to ditch them yet, if you love it so much you can have it in some details on your clothes or just wear a faux fur stole over the outfit and be trendy but not to warm!
3. Ruffles - This trend is gonna be huge this spring, it looks god on any piece of clothing especially on those easy breezy blouses and tops. They make any outfit more feminine and fun. And I love them on sweatshirts as well cause then you can go for that sporty chic vibe.
4. Cropped sweatshirts - Yes crop tops are making a statement this spring as well! We are adding the 90's twist to sweatshirts and making them cropped! I love how they go with high waisted pieces such as jeans, shorts and skirts and make the look edgy and bold. And the cool thing about this trend is that you can easily make it on your own, just grab your scissors and crop an old sweatshirt!!!
5. Velvet - We didn't get enough of velvet last year so we are keeping it for spring time! It was all about velvet dresses that I personally love but why not try something new and rock a velvet jacket as a statement piece and stay warm on those chilly spring nights.
Hope you find these suggestions helpful and inspiring! I did went for all light pastel colors but you can find all these pieces in your favorite colors as well. Do tell which trend is your fave for spring time!!!?