Spring represents renewal and rebirth. The warming weather revitalizes plant life, adding color to the drab outdoors. Dress yourself for the season by adding color and life back into your wardrobe. Start pulling out breezier materials that can keep you cool as the weather warms up. And what is a better way of doing it than with spring and summer dresses.
1. Aim for bright colors and patterns to give your outfit some style. Light colors give a cheerful, happy, and fresh look to spring fashion. Dark colors, however, tend to feel like winter. Ditch the black and navy items and go for something yellow, blue, green or floral instead.
Pastels are always a go to in spring fashion. Sea foam green, lilacs, and pale pink add pop to any outfit. Imagine wearing a dress at a picnic, or out on a walk in the garden, and ask yourself if the colors and patterns fit the scenery.
2. Dress in layers. Spring is characterized by quickly changing temperatures, so be ready for whatever nature throws your way. Always bring a sweater, cardigan, light jacket, or pair of leggings handy – it is always easy to take off layers if you get hot an be left in a lovely spring dress.
3. Aim for lighter fabrics. The increasing heat means you need to ditch the heavy winter clothes for something more comfortable. While cotton is always popular, you have several other options for spring fashion as well like: Tropical Wool, Chiffon, Linen, Hemp.
4. Know that floral patterns are always in style during the spring. When the flowers come out, people love to see more flowers. Big floral dress, shirts, and even pants are in style no matter where you live or where you go or whether is a casual dress, party dress or special occasion dress.
5. Show a little more skin. As the weather gets better, more and more people start losing layers. Spring fashion takes advantage of this with exposed shoulders, shorts and skirts, and open back or v-necks. This will not only keep you cool, it will make you stand out on the street.
I have few photo suggestions for you but you can find all these dresses and much more on an online store www.talever.com.